Thursday, March 13, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane #2

Hey guys! Well, it seems that spring break is upon us all... Ireland is no different; except for the fact that schools here get a three week break, instead of a single week. Sorry all! Since I've got a little while before I need to get back to school, I've got a little bit of a Eurotrip planned: first, I'm off to England, to explore London, visit Bristol, and then make a proverbial pilgrimage to Liverpool - the hometown of the single greatest band on earth, the Beatles! Pretty cool, eh?

After England, I'm off to Dublin to meet up with Alisha and Kana (who you'll know if you go to CMC; if not, it doesn't really matter), which should be a good time. Then I'm off on my own, off to spend three days in Paris and then several days in Pisa/Florence. Phew! Sounds awesome, but it also sounds scary. Especially because I don't speak either French or Italian.... Oh well. I guess I get to be the "dumb American tourist."

Well, anyway, since I'm off on my trip, I won't be around for a little while. Two and a half weeks, to be more precise. While I am hoping to have some kind of internet access every so often, there are no guarantees; so, if you e-mail me and I don't get back to you for a little while, don't worry. I don't hate you, and (hopefully) I'm not dead. I just don't have a computer around. So there you go!

Alright, well, I'd like to wish everyone a happy spring break! I hope that you all have a fun and relaxing time before our final push to finish off the semester! Soon, it'll be summer again and we'll get to relax (or, of course, work) as much as we want! Talk to you soon, guys! Rock on!

No comments: